This delicious banana bread overnight oats recipe will give you a nutritious boost for breakfast — or any meal of the day! Quick, easy and tasty!
Total Time: about 15 minutes
Prep Time: about 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 5 minutes
Serving Size: 1 ¼ cup
Number of servings: 1
- Peel banana and place into mason jar. Mash the banana with fork.
- Add ½ cup of rolled oats and ¾ cup water to the jar.
- Add maple syrup, nuts, and cinnamon to the oatmeal.
- Seal container and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, remove jar from the refrigerator and mix ingredients with a spoon.
- Enjoy the oats cold, or warm oats on a stove-top or using a microwave oven.