Winter is coming. And there’s nothing better than a warm cup of hot cocoa when the snow starts falling — or any time for that matter! Here is a simple, hot cocoa mix recipe we use year-round when we want a guilt-free treat.
This also goes great with our Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding Recipe.
- ½ cup of coconut milk powder
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk powder, cocoa powder, cane sugar, xanthan gum, and salt; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
- To use, combine 1 cup of water with 3 tablespoons of mix for each serving.
- Heat on a stove over medium heat, stirring, until steaming.
Let us know what you think of this Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe in the comments below.
Also be sure to check out our other vegan recipes.
Enjoy and stay warm!